- 1st Announcement
- Program Committee
- Previous Conferences
- Scientific Program and Registration
- Important dates and deadlines
- 2nd Announcement
1st AnnouncementWe are pleased to announce that the 10th Central European Conference on Cryptology will be held in Bedlęwo/Poznań, Poland, on June 10-12, 2010. The conference will take place in the Mathematical Research and Conference Center, Będlewo.
- Otokar Grošek (Slovak University of Technology, Slovakia),
- Jerzy Jaworski (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland),
- Mieczysław Kula (University of Silesia, Poland),
- Mirosław Kutyłowski (Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland),
- Spyros S. Magliveras (Florida Atlantic University, USA),
- Karol Nemoga (Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia),
- Damian Niwiński (Warsaw University, Poland),
- Attila Pethoe (University of Debrecen, Hungary),
- Vincent Rijmen (Graz University of Technology, Austria),
- Štefan Porubský (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic),
- Stanisław Spież (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland),
- Tran van Trung (University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany),
- Jerzy Urbanowicz (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland).
The Central European Conference on Cryptology will be the tenth in the series of meetings gathering the researches involved in cryptology. In 2001 the series was inaugurated with TATRACRYPT '01 held in Liptovský Ján, Slovakia.
- 2001: TATRACRYPT '01, Liptovský Ján, Slovak Republic
- 2002: HajduCrypt '02, Debrecen, Hungary
- 2003: TATRACRYPT '03, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- 2004: WARTACRYPT '04, Będlewo, Poland
- 2005: MoraviaCrypt '05, Brno, Czech Republic
- 2006: NYÍRCRYPT '06, Nyíregyháza, Hungary
- 2007: TATRACRYPT '07, Smolenice, Slovak Republic
- 2008: 8th Central European Conference on Cryptography, Graz, Austria
- 2009: 9th Central European Conference on Cryptography, Trebic, Czech Republic
Scientific Program and Registration
The aim of the conference is to bring together people interested in discussing recent advances in all areas of cryptology.
All participants are encouraged to present a contributed talk. The conference program will consist of invited and contributed talks, and poster presentations. The conference will cover a wide range of cryptology including symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, cryptographic protocols, digital signature, cryptology related topics in computer security and computational number theory.
Please inform us, at your earliest convenience, whether you intend to
take part at the conference and give a lecture. If you intend to give a
lecture please send us an abstract of your talk not later than
26, 2010May 3, 2010. Speakers will be notified of acceptance by May 15, 2010. A
summary volume with the extended abstracts of papers selected for
presentation will be distributed to conference participants.
The text of the submitted abstract should be written in English and must not exceed two pages.
Preliminary program and the abstracts will also be accessible via the conference Web page.
Call for abstractsEverybody interested in cryptography is warmly invited to attend the meeting and present a 20 minutes contributed talk. The deadline for abstracts of contributed talks not longer than two pages is
Special Issue of Fundamenta Informaticae
A selection of best papers presented at the conference will be published as a special issue of the journal Fundamenta Informaticae . Submissions are to be made until September 15, 2010.
Registration fee is 500 PLN(approx. 125 EUR), for students (including PhD students) 240 PLN (approx. 60 EUR). The registration fee also covers materials of the conference, conference dinner and other social events.
Board and lodging
As a special offer, which is possible due to financial support of Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center, we can cut the local expences to 300 PLN (approximately 75 EUR, for 60 participants). This includes a bed in a double or single room and full day meals for 9th (supper)- 12th (lunch) June together with transportation from and to Poznan. One can stay one night longer for an extra cost of 120 PLN (30 EUR).
You may pay at the beginning of the conference in cash, by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), or by bank transfer
May 20, 2010 May 28, 2010 to the following account:
|account number - PLN:||90 1060 0076 0000 3210 0014 0962|
|account number - EUR:||KOS SWIFT BPHKPLPK PL|
17 1060 0076 0000 3210 0014 1015
|account number - USD:||KOS SWIFT BPHKPLPK
54 1060 0076 0000 3210 0014 1028
|account holder:||Instytut Matematyczny PAN|
ul. Śniadeckich 8
|bank address:||Bank BPH SA, oddz. w Warszawie|
Aleje Jerozolimskie 27
|make the following |
Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center, Warsaw
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznań
Institute of Mathematics, University of Silesia.
Accompanying persons are heartily welcome, and there is no registration fee for them.
- dr Marcin Gogolewski
- dr Maciej Grześkowiak
- mgr Renata Kawa
- mgr Łukasz Nitschke
- dr Michał Ren
- dr Tomasz Tyksiński
- mgr Artur Zieliński
Send your questions and remarks to: email@example.com
Important dates and deadlines
- March 31, 2010: 2nd announcement
April 26, 2010May 3, 2010: to submit abstracts of short talks
- May 15, 2010: notification of acceptance
May 20, 2010May 24, 2010: to be registered, at the latest
- June 1, 2010: preliminary program
- June 10-12, 2010: the Conference
- September 15, 2010: to submit papers for Proceedings.
There will be several plenary lectures presented by invited speakers, followed by 20 minutes contributed talks. Up to now we have received confirmation from the following invited speakers:
- Simon Blackburn "Group theory and cryptography"
- Jerzy Kaczorowski "L-function and cryptography"
- Martin Hlavac, "Attacking RSA-CRT with Montgomery, from Schindler to Fourier",
- Krystian Matusiewicz "Groestl - a SHA-3 candidate",
- Laszlo Merai - "Pseudorandom Binary Sequences from Elliptic Curves",
- Pavol Zajac "Algebraic Cryptanalysis in Practice".
You will find the updated information about the meeting at the conference website.
We expect participants to reach Bedlewo on Wednesday afternoon, June 9, 2010. The scientific program will start on Thursday morning, July 10, 2010, and will last till Saturday noon, July 12, 2010. If you need to stay an extra day after or before the conference be sure that you have provided the proper arrival and departure dates on the registration form.
Registration, Conference Location and Accomodation
Registration fee is 500 PLN (approx. 130 - 135 EUR), for students (including PhD students) 240 PLN (approx. 65 EUR). The registration fee also covers materials of the conference, conference dinner and other social events. More information concerning board and lodging can be found at our website.
The conference will be held at the Mathematical Center in Bedlewo, Poznan, Poland. You can reach Poznan by air or by train (it takes approximately three hours) from Warsaw or Berlin. Please let us know the exact date and time of your arrival since we may arrange for a free bus (or mini-bus) from Poznan to Bedlewo (like 6 years ago) if we know your plans in advance.
The distance between Poznan and Bedlewo is about 30 km. Getting to Bedlewo on your own is possible:
- You can reach Bedlewo from Poznan by taxi. The estimated cost is 140 - 200 PLN (35 - 50 EUR).
- you can take a train from Poznan to Mosina, and then 13 kilometers by taxi. The cost of a taxi from Mosina to Bedlewo should be about 30 - 50 PLN (8 - 13 EUR).
Additional information about the conference location and how to reach Bedlewo can be found at the website.
In case of any problems: (for example you are already in Poznan or Mosina and no buses, no taxi, no hope) call directly the Conference Center in Bedlewo at (61) 813 51 87. We will do our best to help you.